Become a Friend of the Library and support us to continue our important work now and for future generations. For a small annual fee, you will help us to do what we do best and enjoy the many benefits of a Friends membership.
As a Friend of the Library we invite you to enjoy a number of benefits both within our libraries and when you visit our cultural precinct partners and other supporters.
• Reserved seats at Special Events, Author Encounters and Open Mind Lectures.
• 20 per cent discount on Word for Word National Non-Fiction Festival tickets.
• 20 per cent discount on Geelong Regional Libraries merchandise.
• 10 per cent discount on food and beverage at Public café at the Geelong Library & Heritage Centre (not to be used in conjunction with any special offer or discounted offer; excludes private events & public holidays).
• 25 per cent discount on ticketed exhibitions at the Geelong Gallery.
• 15 per cent discount on the 2018 Deakin Theatre Season at GPAC.
• 25 per cent discount on National Wool Museum admission fees.
• 10 per cent discount in the National Wool Museum Shop (excluding sale and consignment items).
• 10 per cent discount at Paton Books, Newtown
• 10 per cent discount at Dymocks Geelong (Market Square and Westfield).
• Access to the State Library Victoria’s private Foundation lounge.
With the valuable help from our Friends we can keep on helping our community in the many ways only we can:
• Building reading and literacy and a love of literature in the region’s next generation.
• Delivering on significant history and heritage projects preserving the region’s past.
• Offering a huge number of lifelong learning opportunities to people of all ages and interests.
• Delivering excellent collections to meet the needs of our community.
• Ensuring a digitally inclusive future.
And so much more….
Becoming our Friend is easy – we promise!
Our Friends will receive an annual Friend of Geelong Regional Libraries membership card to enable access to many benefits and they will be acknowledged for their support on our website and in our annual report.
Annual Friends’ subscription: $55 (single) or $75 (family).
Two year subscription $100 (single) or $140 (family).