You are here
Learning a language should be fun! Each lesson incorporates interactive tools and rich imagery that eliminates boredom and keeps you engaged. Go as fast or as slow as you want, and customize your experience by using the tools that you find most helpful. You’ll see progress with every lesson and be encouraged to keep talking.
Mango Languages requires you to create an account using an email address and a password of your choosing. You only have to register once, and then use those details to log in to the Mango Languages Frontpage or the Mango Languages mobile App.
Use the link below to the Mango Languages Frontpage to create an account - which allows you to:
- Track your Learning
- Mobile Access
- Access Dashboard and Mango Languages Twitter, Facebook and social media feeds.
Mango goes mobile
Available Foreign Languages
Mango languages offers over 60 foreign languages for english speakers, and 17 english course for non english speakers. Simply create an account to see all the courses that are available.
What is Mango Library Edition?
Mango Library Edition is a subscription-based product that is available for libraries. It includes a variety of resources to help patrons learn practical conversation skills for languages spoken all around the world. We offer Mango Basic and Mango Complete Courses, offering more than 50 language learning experiences.
How does Mango teach patrons a new language?
Both the Mango Basic and Mango Complete courses utilize our proprietary methodology, engaging interface, and easy, intuitive interactive tools to deliver practical conversational skills and valuable cultural insight for a foreign language. Lessons include strategically placed memory-building exercises to help you remember what you are learning in addition to critical thinking exercises, which help you to intuitively understand the language and adapt it to similar conversations.
How fluent will I become with Mango?
Mango Basic provides a quick introduction to a language and culture through the acquisition of simple conversational skills. Mango Complete is a more in-depth program that still focuses on practical conversations, but is designed to also increase vocabulary and grammar skills. Neither product is intended to deliver total fluency, but rather conversational proficiency.
How long does it take to learn a new language with Mango?
Mango Languages is completely self-paced and the time it takes to build fluency is different from person to person. Upon completion of a Mango course you will be conversational in the following topics:
• Express Gratitude
• Greet People
• Make Small Talk with Strangers
• Say Goodbye
• Ask/Tell if Someone Speaks a Language
• Ask/Tell Where Someone is From
• Get Someone’s Attention
• Ask Someone’s Name
• Introduce Yourself
• Ask for Directions
• Get Help Finding Places Using a Map
• Identify Important Places and Facilities Around Town
• Count Up To 99
• Negotiate Basic Transactions at Stores
• Gain the Insight into the Food Culture
• Order Drinks And Meals
• Understand Common Phrases Used at Restaurants
• Deal with Large Numbers
• Handle Currency with Ease
• Ride a Taxi and Pay the Fare
• Accept/Decline Help
• Ask/Tell What Trouble One Is In
• Gain Knowledge of Emergency Services
• Ask/Answer What a Word or Phrase Means
• Communicate One’s Ability to Understand Something
• Express Gratitude
• Request to Repeat, Slow Down, or Speak Up
• Ask/Tell What Something Is
• Give/Respond to a Compliment
• Request/Agree to Speak in Particular Language